DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 2 Small village in the Pyrenees mountains (Andorra) - Panorama & HDR

You are a great picture taker, I’m sure a professional. I went through a lot of your photos and loved them all, especially the black & white ones. You’re also a great traveler. Good work!

Reactions: llondru
Great photo but something looks wrong. Is that the original sky? No sign of sunlight on the scene or harsh shadows that you would expect on a sunny day.

beautiful, outstanding, amazing...These are the words which comes in my mind when I watch the photo ??
cheers Paul
Thanks! That's too kind ;) Just starting with the drone, I hope to do better over the time!
You are a great picture taker, I’m sure a professional. I went through a lot of your photos and loved them all, especially the black & white ones. You’re also a great traveler. Good work!
Not a professional for sure , but I have been a photography 'aficionado' for more than 10 years now. Hope to take great pictures with the drone, although I need to learn a new way to looking at things... from above!!
Great photo but something looks wrong. Is that the original sky? No sign of sunlight on the scene or harsh shadows that you would expect on a sunny day.
Yes, that's the original sky. Just checked on photopills and the sun was just behind the drone, and quite high in the sky, hence the absence of hard shadows.
Also, as this is the merged result of AEB bracketing, the difference between light and shadows is considerably reduced.

For your reference, this is a single raw file where you can see the big contrast between sky and land
wcbYP1r.png

Thanks! That's too kind ;)Yes, that's the original sky. Just checked on photopills and the sun was just behind the drone, and quite high in the sky, hence the absence of hard shadows.
Also, as this is the merged result of AEB bracketing, the difference between light and shadows is considerably reduced.

For your reference, this is a single raw file where you can see the big contrast between sky and land
wcbYP1r.png

Not the same photo though. Not criticising in any way. The HDR procedure often looks artificial. As you will be well aware, it’s a careful balancing act to keep the image looking natural.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverbobomalem