DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart Controller and BT-300 works!

Have you added any apps other than when you got it new? Have you done any firmware updates since you first got it?
I done all the firmware updates and only an app for weather.

You can purchase the HDMI control box and use your BT-300 with the SC and Connect it with 1 USB C cable. You will not have any lag and the glasses work perfectly. Here is the link to buy the HDMI Box.

This is what I use so I speak from experience.
That's good news for our friends in the USA, however when I contacted the company whose website you mentioned several weeks ago they told me that under a stipulation from Epson they couldn't supply to countries outside the US. Anyone know of a company in UK or Europe not bound by this Epson restraint of trade?

Hi. I have the Bt 300’s. Only used 3 times then upgraded to the Air 2 and can’t use them. Is there a way to mirror from an iPhone 11 to the glasses.

Hi. I have the Bt 300’s. Only used 3 times then upgraded to the Air 2 and can’t use them. Is there a way to mirror from an iPhone 11 to the glasses.
Just buy the little black box that goes to the BT35e if your in the US I guess Epson won't ship out of the US

Isn't there a setting to turn on the hdmi port I have the bt35e and have no issues
Not having the bt35e box yet I am a little confused about the hook ups for this. From what I understand it needs a external power supply, so does the 20gbps usb-c to usb-c cable you talk about work as the video feed and a power supply making the need for two cables unneeded or am I missing something?

Not having the bt35e box yet I am a little confused about the hook ups for this. From what I understand it needs a external power supply, so does the 20gbps usb-c to usb-c cable you talk about work as the video feed and a power supply making the need for two cables unneeded or am I missing something?
No there's no need for an external power the power comes from the smart controller here's a picture of my setup and what it looks like plugged in and no you only need one hdmi cable the 20gbps is a good cable so you don't have lag from the camera to the glasses

Attachments

• 16854917824664785090771269710246.jpg
    16854917824664785090771269710246.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 5
No there's no need for an external power the power comes from the smart controller here's a picture of my setup and what it looks like plugged in and no you only need one hdmi cable the 20gbps is a good cable so you don't have lag from the camera to the glasses
That is what I was hoping for when reading this thread, thanks for getting back to me.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser