DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart Controller DJI GO4 update/install to v4.3.25 tutorial;

Very simple and easy to follow and it works. :)

Reactions: kloogee
I updated mine last Wednesday using this tutorial. KlooGee made the process very simple. I've flown five batteries since then, Drone works great. Battery self-discharge time gets set to five days which you can change if you want.

Reactions: kloogee
Thanks for sharing this Cpt.! Glad this worked out well for you guys!

If you’ve got other requests for items you’d like to see quick tutorials on, let me know...

One is the Go app version (4.3.25), the other is the RC/AC firmware version (...510). The SC is an RC and tablet in one, so it has both, one for the RC part, the other for the Android tablet part.

Reactions: ff22 and TampaTC
What is the difference between the android 4.3.25 version vs ths smart controller version 01.00.0510 version?

The Smart Controller firmware version 0510 comes with an older version of DJI Go 4. I think it is v4.3.16 if I remember correctly. On Android, I’m not aware of a change log being published, but on iOS, it looks like this the below. I imagine, Android would look the same.

E3A40099-5796-4FBE-9B2A-9F88D3709ECE.jpeg

However, the biggest change most people are looking for are a couple of battery related updates that were implemented in the most recent Mavic 2 firmware and only exposed by Go 4 v 4.3.24 or higher. See the first and third bullets in the image below.

5FCD432B-8C2C-4057-8DCA-C17B05E19D34.png

Reactions: ff22
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead