DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart Controller does not find SD Card

Have you tried the same sd card in the AC or somewhere else to see if it is recognised there? That's the only thing I can think of and if it is maybe try formatting it first before putting back in the SC

I have put the card back into the drone and run with the old remote. Works fine. I even went out today and purchased another card. Same problem.
ScanDisk Extreme Plus 128 gig UHS-1.

I have put the card back into the drone and run with the old remote. Works fine. I even went out today and purchased another card. Same problem.
ScanDisk Extreme Plus 128 gig UHS-1.

I am not familiar with all the terms applied - is the card U3 - which it needs for speed.

So far, lucky perhaps, but I shoved a 400gig in the controller and so far it is showing up and, I believe, working.

Yes. Its U3 card. Currently waiting on DJI support to see where we go from here. Im thinking i have a bad reader in the controller.

My SRC see's the ScanDisk Extreme Plus 128 gig UHS-1 SD card but won't write to it! and i also Formatted the card in the AC.

Same thing with mine. After completing several test with support, they sent me a RMA today for a replacement. Hopefully the replacement works out.

Reactions: Funnone

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hcastro