DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart controller problems

Reactions
When I use the SC with the air2s I have a lot of lag and half the range,but when i use it for the air 2 there is no problem?

Someone with the same problem and maby a solution!

Tnx in advance

But the settings is the same,only problem with the s2 .. and the range issue is stil a problem..?
Still in smooth I got lag..

I've tried the smooth settings ...range I still the same.
I live in Denmark [emoji1087] (eu) so the range is shorter than in non EU country's..
My normal range wite almost no issues with the air 2 is 2,2-2,4 kilometers with the air2s it half the range and problems around 700 meters..?

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
I've tried the smooth settings ...range I still the same.
I live in Denmark [emoji1087] (eu) so the range is shorter than in non EU country's..
My normal range wite almost no issues with the air 2 is 2,2-2,4 kilometers with the air2s it half the range and problems around 700 meters..?
I live in Texas, US, and was experiencing similar symptoms with the Air 2S and SC. They seemed to have disappeared after I updated to the most recent version of DJI Fly (v 1.4.2). There is still some lag but less than before the update. The range improved substantially over what it was before.

I have yet to go past 3000 ft with the AIR 2S but I will test that out latter today , as were expecting showers , I have been testing all my flights with the Alien Mini Antenna on the SC.

These are them for the Smart Controller.
screenshot_237.png

I will post back.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2/S in the Rain.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member