DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart controller regurgitated questions

Is simple for me.
  • I have 3 drones controlled by one controller (smart controller)
  • My Smart Controller has an Allientech DUO II (booster) so I am boosting all drones with 1 controller
  • The Brightness 1000 nits display has a dedicated fan to control the heat and does not dime over the time
  • iPhone or Android phones or tablets will dime under the sunlight and also shutdown. Is no way they will compare to the smart controller
  • Finally but not less important, the portability and convenience.
  • I just love how looks and feels
All of this. I shopped for months before upgrading to my air 2S, coming from a cheaper entry-level drone that connected with my phone. Smart controller hadn’t been a consideration for me until I stopped in at a Florida drone supply store in Fort Myers. In talking to the owner and operator, he strongly recommended the smart controller. He knew I wasn’t buying it from him as I’m not from that area, but I was sold. I’d add to your list:

—-more solid and substantial feel
—-No compatibility issues (this was one of the main reasons the store operator cited

Would you recommend the duo booster? I’m seriously considering it. Tips or thoughts? Why they vs the 5.8 or 2.4 boosters? Installation tips?

All of this. I shopped for months before upgrading to my air 2S, coming from a cheaper entry-level drone that connected with my phone. Smart controller hadn’t been a consideration for me until I stopped in at a Florida drone supply store in Fort Myers. In talking to the owner and operator, he strongly recommended the smart controller. He knew I wasn’t buying it from him as I’m not from that area, but I was sold. I’d add to your list:

—-more solid and substantial feel
—-No compatibility issues (this was one of the main reasons the store operator cited

Would you recommend the duo booster? I’m seriously considering it. Tips or thoughts? Why they vs the 5.8 or 2.4 boosters? Installation tips?
I am not going to lie to you. The DUO II is awesome, is 2.4 and 5.8 booster yes.

Downside part, the installation is not easy and you need to be very careful. For me the most challenging part is separate the 2 main (case) from the smart controller. In the video they try demonstrate is easy but they always cut the video before opening. Also moving the bottom springs can be tricky. There is a part on the top that have 4 attached legs that needs to be dismount from the inside that is challenging can be broken easy.

I am not telling you is impossible but take your time to do it. The result is amazing. I guess I have a post with a tutorial. I need to check.

I am not going to lie to you. The DUO II is awesome, is 2.4 and 5.8 booster yes.

Downside part, the installation is not easy and you need to be very careful. For me the most challenging part is separate the 2 main (case) from the smart controller. In the video they try demonstrate is easy but they always cut the video before opening. Also moving the bottom springs can be tricky. There is a part on the top that have 4 attached legs that needs to be dismount from the inside that is challenging can be broken easy.

I am not telling you is impossible but take your time to do it. The result is amazing. I guess I have a post with a tutorial. I need to check.
Thanks for that. I may look into it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242