DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart Controller RTH, Land, Camera settings icons not working.

Deepcdj

Reactions
Question for DJI Smart Controller Owners. I was just out flying my Mavic 2 Pro and the screen on the controller started skipping back and forth between the map, home screen and the camera settings screen. When I was able to get it on the home screen I wasn't able to push any of the buttons on the left side, land, return home, camera settings and get them to respond. The gimbal also kept aiming straight up. The toggles on the controller worked so I was able to get the drone near me till the battery was so low that it landed. Anyone else experience this?

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world.

Question for DJI Smart Controller Owners. I was just out flying my Mavic 2 Pro and the screen on the controller started skipping back and forth between the map, home screen and the camera settings screen. When I was able to get it on the home screen I wasn't able to push any of the buttons on the left side, land, return home, camera settings and get them to respond. The gimbal also kept aiming straight up. The toggles on the controller worked so I was able to get the drone near me till the battery was so low that it landed. Anyone else experience this?
Is there maybe a screen protector on it that could be causing the problem? Maybe moisture got between it or something, I don't know ?

You definately have a serious (?) fault/issue. As mentioned check your screen/edges for anything touching the screen or inputs. If not that I would suspect a screen error fault. Any chance of moisture as pointed out above? Have you reloaded/refreshed SC firmware yet?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bsplum