DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart Controller SD card size

TreeHugger

Trees - Nature's Drone Magnets!
Premium Pilot
Reactions
What is the largest size this can use? I see the manual specifies a Samsung 128GB as supported.
Anyone ever try larger?

Reactions: Rattydude77
I dont get what you mean greater range and what does that have to do with a SD card range wise I been 4.5 miles with my mavic zoom and I run a 64g SD card and have plenty of room or did I miss something

I dont get what you mean greater range and what does that have to do with a SD card range wise I been 4.5 miles with my mavic zoom and I run a 64g SD card and have plenty of room or did I miss something
I was musing about the controller - it was brand new to me at the moment - absolutely nothing to do with SD card size :)

My first impression on my first flight was that it didn't have the range I was accustomed to. Will expect better ...

Reactions: Rattydude77
My self I fly In country settings no big buildings not much wifi Interference and I never had any problems but I leave my phone and keys in the truck happy flying.

I have a 128 in mine. I don't record to it, its my backup card for the drone. The SC is only a tool for controlling the drone, and having telemetry and visual resources. The Drone is where all the best quality photos and Video is located. All the processing happens in the drone. If I get low on space on the SD card in the drone I swap it out for the one in the Controller. But to each their own...

Reactions: Speedster 1966

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser