DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart Controller sounds too low

Tasos GR

Reactions
Hi guys.
Flew my MavicPro 2 with smart controller and Go 4 notification sounds (Home point activated, RTH voice and beep sound etc) are very low.. please note that the volume is up to 100% on the controller.
Is there something I can do to increase the volume for these sounds?
thanks all.

I'm hard of hearing, too much shootings unprotected. What works for me is Bluetooth ear buds. They connect to the SC and solve the problem.

Reactions: ff22
I'm hard of hearing, too much shootings unprotected. What works for me is Bluetooth ear buds. They connect to the SC and solve the problem.
I too have hearing impairment. With hearing aids the SC notification sounds are clearly audible.

As to shooting and hearing I've 2 comments:
  1. I've been shooting target an trap over 50 years. People claim hearing impairment is due to shooting. They are still skeptical when I point out I've always used high quality hearing protection and both parents and older brother had hearing impairment.
  2. If your dog doesn't already have hearing protection, consider14385_4.jpg

Marty,

Look close at my avatar and you can barely discern the ear muffs on Thumper, my golden in the back seat of my Husky. When she was a puppy, she took them off just once with her paws. We were first time "testing" the hearing protection in the traffic pattern, so landed and put them on her again. Since that noisy experience, she's never taken them off!

Marty,

Look close at my avatar and you can barely discern the ear muffs on Thumper, my golden in the back seat of my Husky. When she was a puppy, she took them off just once with her paws. We were first time "testing" the hearing protection in the traffic pattern, so landed and put them on her again. Since that noisy experience, she's never taken them off!
Yes, now I see Thumper with muffs. Thank you. That's one smart dog. I used to fly a Piper Cherokee. I would have hated to not had headset on as the interior is so noisy.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FollyRJ