DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart Controller Update - Help needed

validatekev

Reactions
Apologies for the bone question but where do I find the setting I need to change from "Use as internal Storage" to "Use as portable storage"?
Grateful for any pointers

Apologies for the bone question but where do I find the setting I need to change from "Use as internal Storage" to "Use as portable storage"?
Grateful for any pointers

Hopefully, someone who has run into that recently will reply. But it probably would also be offered if you attempt to reformat the sd-card. That would be in Main settings (swipe down and hit the Gear Icon). Then, I believe, under STORAGE. If you have data on it, you might want to first back it up to computer.

Actually, I thought that they had eliminated or made it so you could not do INTERNAL but I could be wrong.

Good luck.

Hopefully, someone who has run into that recently will reply. But it probably would also be offered if you attempt to reformat the sd-card. That would be in Main settings (swipe down and hit the Gear Icon). Then, I believe, under STORAGE. If you have data on it, you might want to first back it up to computer.

Actually, I thought that they had eliminated or made it so you could not do INTERNAL but I could be wrong.

Good luck.

Hi
You are absolutely right
There was many problems with SC when SD card inserted and made as internal storage
So this option was removed for now
SD card can be only set as external storage

Good luck

Many thanks for your help. Finally walked away for the weekend. Came back and finally loaded the update via dpi Assistant 2 with no problems or hang ups. Go figure but grateful once again for your pointers.

Kind Regards

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60