DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart Controller update

Don't hold your breath, it's been a long 2 weeks like drone on said on utube.
yeah, wouldnt hold my breath for it
it might be the same story like with goggles, dji might cook 'new upgraded' versions of these to peel more monies off us :)
..just my conspiracy theory :)

Reactions: Motorcycle Rider
yeah, wouldnt hold my breath for it
it might be the same story like with goggles, dji might cook 'new upgraded' versions of these to peel more monies off us :)
..just my conspiracy theory :)
I'm starting to think around the same lines. After a little research the SC runs Android 7 from 2016, the current version is Android 10 with 11 coming the end of this year. I'm not even sure if the processor in the SC will handle the Fly app very well.

I'm starting to think around the same lines. After a little research the SC runs Android 7 from 2016, the current version is Android 10 with 11 coming the end of this year. I'm not even sure if the processor in the SC will handle the Fly app very well.

I hope they figure it out. That’s one of the main reasons I purchased the Air2. Would love to be able to use my Smart Controller with both Pro2 and Air2.

Yes, the CPU is fine. Fully 64-bit enabled. No issue there. Just getting the software updated is the key now.... Hardware is fine.

Reactions: Motorcycle Rider
Hope your right ,would be good if it came before I get a offer,like it but like the smart controller no phone no cables brilliant. Lot of the things I've heard say it can't be done don't know what to believe, keep safe .

I had a Spark with Crystalsky screen before (with the same brightness as the Smart Controller).
Now I use the ipad or iphone but the brightness of those screens is a joke in comparison.
I really love the new MA Air2, but it would have been more fun and, above all, safer if you had seen exactly where you were flying.

Now the Smart Controller is on the shelf and waiting ?:cool:

Glad to hear the hardware will handle it. Just a waiting game now...lol

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman