DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart Controller : Weather Resistance Proven

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
So recently we had the Alien Dual 2 Booster Antenna applied to the Smart Controller,
We have used this Smart Controller in over 100 flights in the Rain so we asked the Tech to let us know if there was any Residual Water Damage to let us know.

In order for him to install the Booster he had to take apart the entire Smart Controller so he was able to see everything inside the controller for a complete inspection.
After installing the Alien Booster he reported back there was no sign of any Water damage at all, and we were amazed.

If you need an expert tech to apply your Alien Technology contact us
and will set you up. Zeus resides out of Florida and kept us informed every step of the way. love that.

Phantomrain.org
[email protected]
Gear to fly your Mavic DJI Drones in the Rain / Snow and land on water.

Screenshot 02-28-2021 11.56.50.jpg

Screenshot 02-28-2021 11.58.38.jpg

Reactions: Jay241
Did you ever figure out your range problem with the Boosters?

Did you ever figure out your range problem with the Boosters?

Yes it turns out the Smart Controller has to to be on the Smooth Channel for it to work at all with the Alien Dual Bootster to work on the Air 2 and the Mavic 2 .

I flew on the HD channel and that is why I had almost Zero Transmission Signal.

Now that I have it set up properly the Alien 2 Dual is a Beast , It can outfly me and allows me to fly really low far away from inside the car.

Im having a Blast with the new DJI FPV and testing from the Car today, I see a huge potential in Search and Rescue as we have already landed it in the Water. Be interesting if the Alien can work on that Drone , I have emails sent to Alien as we speak.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your DJI in the Rain and land on Water.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada