DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart controller

Andy W

Reactions
Iv pre-ordered the new smart controller from Jessops but when ever I contact them asking if they have any idea when it’s going to be available they don’t seem to have any idea.

Is anyone in the same situation and know when there is going to be more in stock in uk.

Thank you.

Iv pre-ordered the new smart controller from Jessops but when ever I contact them asking if they have any idea when it’s going to be available they don’t seem to have any idea.

Is anyone in the same situation and know when there is going to be more in stock in uk.

Thank you.
Hi I ordered mine frome jessops and it took 3 weeks to arrive just to give you an idea

Reactions: Andy W
Check out "AbelCine.com". I just ordered one on Thursday. It is on its way as of this writing. Should have it in hand no later than Wednesday next week. No Tax, Free shipping.

just checked today - no longer in stock. I might have gotten the last one... ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Andy W

Thank you.

I would buy direct from DJI Jessops are terrible at delivery and service. They sold me a £600 lens last year as new, discovered later it was second hand an a year old! Promised to sort it out and never did!

just a short update having not been able to fix the error code problem as many others have exsperianced I am returning my controller to jessops tomorrow not god not happy and a complete waist of money and time,i suggest you don't buy one until problems with it are sorted out.

Glad all good with yours. What was your set up which drone and did you upgrade frome old controller. What was your process to set up incase I did something wrong.

Yes I have the M2P and had the original controller to start with for a few weeks then bought the smart controller. As for set up, i just followed the screen prompts, it updated via wifi and then updated the aircraft.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots