DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart Controller

And an SD card in your bag as back up when one or the other fails. It happens.

And an SD card in your bag as back up when one or the other fails. It happens.
Yes it happens me recently on a different way, in my car with the deskcam, so I order a new dascam, but is was the sd-cart who was failing!!

I use the SD slot on the SC to off load files created and stored on the SC, mainly video and photo cache and flight logs, or to upload items.

I believe the best solution for flying and filming would be to keep the main SD card in the drone, both for photos and video as trying to transmit the huge amount of data for full res video and photos IMO would be very hard to maintain especially at distances and would also interfere with flight operations (possibly).

Paul C

Reactions: Lionfish
Have to agree Paul2660. In my experience, installing the largest capacity Hi Speed SD cards in both SC & Mavic 2 drone is a good investment considering overall cost. Set both SC & M2P to store everything to external SD cards. Retrieve drone data directly to PC or tablet using USB C cable supplied, then power the drone. Internal & external SD cards will be visible in your file manager so that new photos & videos can be copied to PC local storage for editing. SC screen & apps great for previews. Installing DJI Go 4 on your PC or iPad also enables excellent photo & video preview feature. All described in SC & M2P User Manuals.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka