DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smart rth- litchi

Hayabusa

Reactions
If im
Using litchi on a long distance mission and Mavic gets to where smart rth would kick in. Will it if I’m not using go 4?
I usually plan my missions with plenty of batt left but wondering.

Reactions: RogerMav
I've flown some long distance waypoint missions, that the battery wouldn't allow it to complete all waypoints. The RTH kicked in, and brought it back to the home point just fine.

Thats the low battery RTH kicking in at 30 % battery left I imagine and not the loss of signal RTH as Lichti will just continue to fly the mission even with loss of signal.

Thats the low battery RTH kicking in at 30 % battery left I imagine and not the loss of signal RTH as Lichti will just continue to fly the mission even with loss of signal.

Yes. That’s what I was wondering. Have done plenty of missions that ran autonomously and completed the mission even after loss of signal. Just wanted to know if it go to a point where it only had enough batt to RTH, if it would or would it still try and complete mission.
Just making sure

Yes. That’s what I was wondering. Have done plenty of missions that ran autonomously and completed the mission even after loss of signal. Just wanted to know if it go to a point where it only had enough batt to RTH, if it would or would it still try and complete mission.
Just making sure
That's been my experiences.

And you guys do this while maintaining Vlos as required, right

A great deal. If we continue to blatantly violate rules and laws and post those obvious violations on line, in a public forum then we will have no one to blame but ourselves when Big Brother jumps in with further restrictions or grounds us permanently.

In other words we had better start policing ourselves before someone else does.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gioba59
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato