DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smartphone with bright screen for RC-N1

frcaloy

Reactions
Hi, I own both the Air 2 and Air 2S and I was having problems with the Samsung A32 5G Smartphone I use with the RC-N1 given that it's maximum brightness is >500 nits and is difficult to use in bright sunlight.

I decided to look at Smartphones with bright displays and the brightest is the Samsung Galaxy S22 at 1750 nits but is very expensive and I hear that there are issues with the S22 and the DJI Fly app.

I opted for the Realme 9 Pro+ with 1000 nits in bright Sunlight. I am very happy with the new Smartphone, it's literally like night and day compared to the old one.

Hi, I own both the Air 2 and Air 2S and I was having problems with the Samsung A32 5G Smartphone I use with the RC-N1 given that it's maximum brightness is >500 nits and is difficult to use in bright sunlight.

I decided to look at Smartphones with bright displays and the brightest is the at 1750 nits but is very expensive and I hear that there are issues with the S22 and the DJI Fly app.

I opted for the Realme 9 Pro+ with 1000 nits in bright Sunlight. I am very happy with the new Smartphone, it's literally like night and day compared to the old one.
1750 nits? That might even be readable!

My Samsung Galaxy S20 Note is only about half that, and it's useless in direct sunlight.

Is this the phone you're referencing?

700 bucks isn't really that bad...

Has anyone here used that phone outside in direct sunlight?

Thx

Hmmm...I thought the DJI RC only clocked in at about 1000 nits.

Perhaps it's the S22 Ultra that runs at 1750?

Thx

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11