DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Smartview

hewo

Reactions
Do you folks mimic the samsung phone drone video mp4 onto your entertainment tv called smart tv?

mine has hallucinations, the tv is breathing, huffy puffy, why?

Is it the tv or the s8 phone?

Do other videos You Tube for example stream from phone to your TV OK ?
Yes affirmative
Thought fet's are leaking so that's why imagery is breathing to a frequency when electrolytics regain rail voltages only to be parasytically consumed by leaky fets, in which device?
or is it the darn 100megabitspersecond playback buffer exhaustion?

There is no digital squares, or whatever its called magnified to the max allowable, is that termed "pixel'ated"?

I've used the Samsung smartview feature to display my drone videos on my TV without any issues in the past. I can't remember but I might have only done it with the 720p cached videos on my phone and not the full quality 4K files.

I've used the Samsung smartview feature to display my drone videos on my TV without any issues in the past. I can't remember but I might have only done it with the 720p cached videos on my phone and not the full quality 4K files.
I placed drone 4k mp4 into dji apk folder but it won't load, but registers on screen, too huge threepointfive gigabyte Screenshot_20190701-134328.png

I placed drone 4k mp4 into dji apk folder but it won't load, but registers on screen, too huge threepointfive gigabyte

No need to put the video specifically in the DJI folder. You should be able to open it directly with the Video Player app on your device wherever you put it.

No need to put the video specifically in the DJI folder. You should be able to open it directly with the Video Player app on your device wherever you put it.
But the creator is inside internal memory dji folder
Creator permits tailoring mp4 to suit audience
Such as prune, graft, erase, slow, speed, etc?

But the creator is inside internal memory dji folder
Creator permits tailoring mp4 to suit audience
Such as prune, graft, erase, slow, speed, etc?

I see. I only do video editing on my computer. (using the free DaVinci Resolve) I'm not sure if the creator can handle 4K files actually.

I see. I only do video editing on my computer. (using the free DaVinci Resolve) I'm not sure if the creator can handle 4K files actually.
thats why i cant tailor the drone 4k mp4 threepointfive gigabyte files that are crowding the matchbook usbC ssd
Soon it will be full terabyte

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bant18