DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 1 Snow in the foothills

The sunset? was lovely and the cloud just touching the hill top is really nice, it's a bit of a pity you could get closer.
Which "Sierra" and or where?

The sunset? was lovely and the cloud just touching the hill top is really nice, it's a bit of a pity you could get closer.
Which "Sierra" and or where?
Sierra’s…Grass Valley. 3 weeks ago it brought the area to a halt. The entire county was out of power for 2 weeks. Hundreds of trees could not handle the weight and came down on poles, cars, homes and roads. Crazy time.

Great flight and music!! Very scenic. Sunset was really good. As mentioned by @PhiliusFoggg, the clouds just brushing the top of the hill was a great touch! Glad you got to capture it.

I'm down near Roseville. My son/family live in Auburn. Your whole area is quite the scenic treasure.

Great flight and music!! Very scenic. Sunset was really good. As mentioned by @PhiliusFoggg, the clouds just brushing the top of the hill was a great touch! Glad you got to capture it.

I'm down near Roseville. My son/family live in Auburn. Your whole area is quite the scenic treasure.
Thanks. That storm was knarly. I would have liked to gotten more footage of the tree damage, but it was a busy time keeping things shoveled and dealing with all of it. I was surprised how much clarity the 4K render had over 1080, when I compared it. This was my first edit on a new M1 MacBook and it didn’t even skip a beat…or frame, rather. Previously had to work in 1080 on the old iMac.

Reactions: hiflyer201
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom