Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Snow Long Shot

Severian

Premium Pilot
Reactions
Site
www.youtube.com
Just an early morning long shot of the neighborhood, circling our house. I couldn't get a better variety of shots this morning because it was so dang cold (-2º) and a bit of wind. My hands were starting to hurt after 5 minutes and I couldn't manipulate the controls.

BTW, how long are you finding YouTube takes to process your 4K videos? 24 hours? 48 hours?

For simple VLOS shots like these you want to learn to fly from inside your Car.
Its a lot more fun flying and you can be very relaxed at the command of the controls.

Gives your drone a warm battery , remember to hover for a few seconds while your battery warms up before
punching out . Very important. Compliments of Big Al

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your DJI in the Rain / Snow

Reactions: Ron Caballero CAP
Its a lot more fun flying and you can be very relaxed at the command of the controls.

Gives your drone a warm battery , remember to hover for a few seconds while your battery warms up before

Phantomrain.org

Great idea. Thank you.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org

Phantomrain.org
I started doing that in the summer because my phone kept overheating without the AC of the vehicle.

Since we fly in Extreme Weather Conditions , flying from inside the car has been a game changer.
If you have a Smart Controller you have it made as that works beautifully in the car. Easy 2000 Ft.

Its hard to go back to normal flying :p

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your DJI in and out of the Storm.

Since we fly in Extreme Weather Conditions , flying from inside the car has been a game changer.
If you have a Smart Controller you have it made as that works beautifully in the car. Easy 2000 Ft.

Its hard to go back to normal flying :p

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your DJI in and out of the Storm.
Cool. I do have a Smart Controller. I'll be in my car this week trying this out. Thanks again.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Thanks for sharing the vid.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan