DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Snowing above the clouds - go figure

I need a bigger screen..my poor tablet was overwhelmed. Amazing how good your signal strength is. Gotta ask, do you set to HOVER on LOS? Can’t imagine RTH in the trees.

Reactions: alex_markov
I would consider an FPV drone, but I'm too much addicted to long(er) flight times! (I fly the M3P)

That & much preferring to avoid the hassle of dealing with the >250g class…

I guess, if I can drive just about anything from an 18-wheeler to a motorcycle, I should be able to handle an FPV.

Wonderful flights & videos, Alex!

Reactions: alex_markov
I would consider an FPV drone, but I'm too much addicted to long(er) flight times! (I fly the M3P)

That & much preferring to avoid the hassle of dealing with the >250g class…

I guess, if I can drive just about anything from an 18-wheeler to a motorcycle, I should be able to handle an FPV.

Wonderful flights & videos, Alex!
I am not very good wit nanual flight but Avata is flying like m3p but better and when yo film subject at speed shorter flights are fine and I never return with less than 60% on Avata battery ;) :) dont take me wrong it might be just me but now my mavic 3 is on sale ;) because of her!

I find the M3 to be a bit twitchy to control even with endless adjustments of the Exp and smoothness settings. I even changed to longer sticks. As someone who has flown both is the Avata more smooth to control?

I find the M3 to be a bit twitchy to control even with endless adjustments of the Exp and smoothness settings. I even changed to longer sticks. As someone who has flown both is the Avata more smooth to control?
No, but I find M3 a great flier either. But might be (I can't remember correctly) I changed settings!

Hi great flying and beautiful footage, were you using any filters?
Nop, No filters I hate them ;) they prevent the light to hit the sensor ;)
But this flight showed me that some FW upgrade has changed WB to Auto so I switched back to Manual 5800K ;) :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_