DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Snug Harbor

Nice video

Nice video
A beautiful town, with ball fields and quaint houses, and a massive port with a big city skyline. All perfect. Nicely flown, and great music selection. My only nit I can pick is that it was a bit repetitive at the end.

Dale
Miami

Well done, an enjoyable video, only wish the pans were half that speed (my opinion only).
Well done, an enjoyable video, only wish the pans were half that speed (my opinion only).
Everyone pans faster than needed. It's a constant complaint in my book

A beautiful town, with ball fields and quaint houses, and a massive port with a big city skyline. All perfect. Nicely flown, and great music selection. My only nit I can pick is that it was a bit repetitive at the end.

Dale
Miami
Thanks for the feedback. It was because the area to the left toward the water was class B airspace. I decided to keep the height but stay compliant so nothing was flown to the left on the waterfront. I would have loved to pan the coast from west to east.

Thanks for the feedback. It was because the area to the left toward the water was class B airspace. I decided to keep the height but stay compliant so nothing was flown to the left on the waterfront. I would have loved to pan the coast from west to east.
My default decision is always to reduce the run time, e.g.: less, is more. If you look at most You Tube stats (including mine), nearly nobody finishes the videos, and many stop it after a minute or two. Very few of my videos are watched all of the way through People are just too much in a hurry.

Reactions: BetterBizWorks
My default decision is always to reduce the run time, e.g.: less, is more. If you look at most You Tube stats (including mine), nearly nobody finishes the videos, and many stop it after a minute or two. Very few of my videos are watched all of the way through People are just too much in a hurry.
Most people watch about 30 seconds of video or less. We live in a world of ADD.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crackhour