DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Software for surveys?

Keebow

Reactions
I'm relatively new to the industry, so be kind ;)

Looking for some advice on the software to use for 2d and 3d surveys. Several people have suggested DroneDeploy but have also heard other say they wouldn't touch it with a bargepole!!

I have a Mavic 2 Zoom and have been very impressed with the images I've captured so far... For a novice!!

I'm relatively new to the industry, so be kind ;)

Looking for some advice on the software to use for 2d and 3d surveys. Several people have suggested DroneDeploy but have also heard other say they wouldn't touch it with a bargepole!!
I wouldn't listen to those people with a bargepole.
They don't know what they are talking about.
DD is the industry standard and a great program.
There are other programs as well and they are all similar.

I have to agree with Meta4 ,

That the Drone Deploy has every modern facet you could want for taking pictures needed for 2D and 3D rendering.

You can also use the Drone Link Software however you will not have the same type of Autonomous flights and if there is a disconnect on Drone Link the mission will end, and you will have to start over.

Where as with the Drone Deploy it will finish the mission and than Return Home, its Serious Pro Software.

One of our clients is a huge fan of this Software and when combined with Agisoft Metashape you can do some beautiful 3D rendering.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and land on Water.

You should check out global mapper. I tried it the other day and it worked pretty good. I am just beginning to experiment with it. They have some videos on youtube as well.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
derekleeth