DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

solash

thebyrd420

Reactions
I didnt trust the googles. So in trying to trust them and yes all this is my fault but i was trying to land in a small area it was starting to get dark and i could not see a water bucket for like cows or something point is by the time i get the googles off and run over and grab it and pull the battery it was 7ish seconds. ive been blow drying it for hours. should i open it up and dry? the battery was pissed for a little while 2 lights flashing and no response when you tried to tyrn off byt it eventually tyrned off. im scared to try and charge the battery or try and turn it on. if its toast im gonna cry, it was very irresponsable of me to buy it and i didnt just brake it pissibly burnned it up. of course i havent regestered it yet or got insurance. shiuld i put it in a bag of rice like you do with phones?

Battery is toast. Plugged in new battery and all the lights everything seems like it's gonna work then I realize I didn't hear the camera get ready then I could hear this high pitch humming noise touched the camera and it was really hot gimble holder was not on. Turned it off went back to blow drying, 2 hrs later plug it in and what do you know it fricken works. Lucky lucky lucky. Thank you Lord, God, Jesus, Buddha, jehova, whatever, or who ever

Reactions: colinfowler
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143