DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SOLD - Mavic 3 - Original Drone Only in Pristine Condition

mdreuben

Reactions
DJI Mavic 3 Drone, with two lenses built in. This listing is for the drone only, without battery or controller. This is good for anyone that might have lost a drone but still has the remainder of their kit or wants to keep a backup. I am the original owner, selling only because I have a need for the 3X zoom with Pro model.

The condition is absolutely pristine. There are no scratches or marks on the drone. It also includes the full remainder of DJI Refresh which is good until Feb 7, 2024.

You can view a video of the drone starting and flying at this link:
Mavic 3 Takeoff Video

$1,350 including free shipping in CONUS

Attachments

• IMG_2917.jpeg
    IMG_2917.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2921.jpeg
    IMG_2921.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2918.jpeg
    IMG_2918.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 12
  • IMG_2919.jpeg
    IMG_2919.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2920.jpeg
    IMG_2920.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2922.jpeg
    IMG_2922.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 14
DJI Mavic 3 Drone, with two lenses built in. This listing is for the drone only, without battery or controller. This is good for anyone that might have lost a drone but still has the remainder of their kit or wants to keep a backup. I am the original owner, selling only because I have a need for the 3X zoom with Pro model.

The condition is absolutely pristine. There are no scratches or marks on the drone. It also includes the full remainder of DJI Refresh which is good until Feb 7, 2024.

Mavic 3 Takeoff Video

Bump - thanks!

Mavic 3 Takeoff Video

Is this still for sale?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman