DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

@@@@SOLD@@@@. ***NEW*** DJI RC-2 Clever Controller with 5.5" screen for DJI Mini 4 Pro, DJI Air 3 ONLY

RetiredInFL

Very Large Member
Premium Pilot
Reactions
@@@@SOLD@@@@

For DJI Mini 4 Pro, DJI Air 3 **ONLY** at this time. Ships same day if paid before 12 NOON EASTERN TIME.

BRAND NEW
removed from my new Mini 4 Pro kit I just got today (Tues 12/19). I will not be using this RC-2 controller as I have an RC-N2. As convenient as the "one-piece" solution is my 76 year old eyes simply can't deal with a 5.5" screen so I will be using a 6.8" Galaxy S22 or my iPad Mini.

Item is unused, never registered and sealed exactly as it was removed from box. BOX NOT INCLUDED

Over 25 years selling and buying on eBay with over 1500 100% Feedback

Asking $300 PayPal gift, Venmo, Apple Cash, Zelle, Cash App (sorry, no wampum).

Last edited:
The RC-2 is NOT a "Smart Controller" so you might consider changing the title of your post.
Why is it not "smart"? If it's not "smart" what does that make the RC-N2 (or 1)? What determines "smartness"? (Just to add,most every dealer selling this by itself calls it "smart."). Smarter than the usual controller ??

I believe anyone who owns a Mini-4 or Air 3 is aware of it's "smartness" or lack of same. It's not like there are 2 different optional versions with different levels of "smartness".. :D :D

Last edited:
Why is it not "smart"? If it's not "smart" what does that make the RC-N2 (or 1)? What determines "smartness"? (Just to add,most every dealer selling this by itself calls it "smart."). Smarter than the usual controller ??

I believe anyone who owns a Mini-4 or Air 3 is aware of it's "smartness" or lack of same. :D :D
DJI determines if it's a SMART Controller. They don't call it a SMART CONTROLLER. I was just pointing out that there might be some confusion about the capabilities of the RC-2 but since you want to keep the misleading title, it's on you. Have a nice day!

DJI determines if it's a SMART Controller. They don't call it a SMART CONTROLLER. I was just pointing out that there might be some confusion about the capabilities of the RC-2 but since you want to keep the misleading title, it's on you. Have a nice day!
First of all, I changed it ;), secondly since there is no other option to "mislead anyone over" as this is the ONLY "not-dumb" controller they make for the MINI 4 or AIR 3 it can't be "misleading" so there is nothing to mislead (differentiate) it from. The only difference from the other NON-COMPATIBLE "smart" controller is that you can load (some) apps on them but that doesn't make them any "smarter" than any other, just more flexible. DJI didn't "determine" it was "smart" they just used "SMART" for advertising and to differentiate it from any of their other controllers without a screen. "Misleading" would assume an attempt to defraud which in this case would be totally impossible since there are CURRENTLY no other available options with a screen available. Of course the Model # RC2 should make it pretty clear to anyone exactly what it is.

I do appreciate your concern, and I will make sure anyone who might buy it agrees to a legal disclaimer that they are aware it isn't really "smart" but more like a "clever" controller :D.

Merry Christmas

First of all, I changed it ;), secondly since there is no other option to "mislead anyone over" as this is the ONLY "not-dumb" controller they make for the MINI 4 or AIR 3 it can't be "misleading" so there is nothing to mislead (differentiate) it from. The only difference from the other NON-COMPATIBLE "smart" controller is that you can load (some) apps on them but that doesn't make them any "smarter" than any other, just more flexible. DJI didn't "determine" it was "smart" they just used "SMART" for advertising and to differentiate it from any of their other controllers without a screen. "Misleading" would assume an attempt to defraud which in this case would be totally impossible since there are CURRENTLY no other available options with a screen available. Of course the Model # RC2 should make it pretty clear to anyone exactly what it is.

I do appreciate your concern, and I will make sure anyone who might buy it agrees to a legal disclaimer that they are aware it isn't really "smart" but more like a "clever" controller :D.

Merry Christmas
You have most excellent sarcasm.
Merry Christmas and a very Happy , Healthy and prosperous New Year

Reactions: RetiredInFL
You have most excellent sarcasm.
Merry Christmas and a very Happy , Healthy and prosperous New Year

LOL! That's what my wife of 58 years says all the time. Eventually one gets used to it. :D :D :D

SOLD with signed legal document acknowledging the intelligence of the controller.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas