Smart Controller
Speaker Attachment
Spot Light Attachment
Strobe light attachment
Hard case
3 self heating batteries
Chargers for controller and drone
Extra set of props

None of the attachments have been used. The main use of if the drone was to do thermal inspections of power lines and equipment. Everything is in perfect condition besides the normal wear, which is seen in the photos.
Never crashed and never used in the rain.

I will include in the sale an Energen DroneMax M221A Mavic 2 Series Charger.
This charger is amazing and will charge 3 batteries simultaneously! An absolute production saver. It’s 4 years old but works perfectly.

I am new to the site so if there are any questions about my legitimacy, please reach out. This is a very expensive drone so I’ll be doing my due diligence for buyers as well.

Asking $4000 with free shipping.

Battery cycles are 20, 18, and 15 so they still have a long life.

I live in Philadelphia but I travel all over the Eastern part of the state. I’m willing to meet up for a test flight anywhere within reason.

IMG_3087.jpegIMG_3092.pngIMG_3093.jpegIMG_3094.jpegIMG_3102.jpegIMG_3100.jpegIMG_3099.jpegIMG_3098.jpegIMG_3097.jpegIMG_3096.jpegIMG_3202.jpegIMG_3203.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi Texylvania and welcome!
Does your setup have the RTK module? Isn’t that what makes it the Advanced version?

The actual RTK module is an add-on option, and I do not have one. The advanced just means the RTK is compatible with the drone.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Reactions: sarahb

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Britt