DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

SOLD SOLD Price Cut For Sale DJI Mini 3 Pro with RC and Flymore Plus with DJI Care Warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

bkushner

Reactions

JUST KNOCKED OFF ANOTHER $50 - If it doesn't sell soon up on Ebay it goes...

Selling my DJI Mini 3 Pro Drone with Flymore Package. What you see is what you get.

1. Drone

2. 3 Batteries - Original 3 Flights, and 2 Extended 15 and 14 Flights
3. DJI RC Controller - Has maybe 5 flights on it as I used my RC Pro.
4. Stock Gimbal Cover
5. Extra Props with Screws and Screwdriver (new)
6. USB C Cable (new)
7. DJI Mini 3 Pro Battery Charging Hub

8. DJI Mini 3 Pro Bag

ALL IN MINT CONDITION LITTLE USE - Hand caught! Perfect Operation. No issues.

Also comes with DJI Care Warranty Good Through December 2023

I've sold many items here in Classified and my ebay ID is bkushner. I have 100% Feedback on over 2,000 transactions in over 25 years...member since 1998. Ships immediately.

Asking $799.00 or BO which includes Insured Shipping to US 48. That's over $350 savings on new plus the DJI Care Warranty.
mini3propackage-2.jpg

Last edited:
Curious as to why you decided to sell it. It's one of the few drones that is legally exempt from Remote ID, unless you already updated it. Is it already unnecessarily broadcasting Remote ID from your having updated it to the DJI FW that imposed it?

ONLY with the small battery.
The drone, as sold, with the stock battery, is completely exempt from FAA registration and RID for all recreational use. If you buy an extra large battery, and fly with it, that's on you! DJI does not sell the Mini 3 Pro without including the stock battery which makes it exempt.

Reactions: StevieP and Starz
The drone, as sold, with the stock battery, is completely exempt from FAA registration and RID for all recreational use. If you buy an extra large battery, and fly with it, that's on you! DJI does not sell the Mini 3 Pro without including the stock battery which makes it exempt.
The classified in question includes two “extended” batteries.

The classified in question includes two “extended” batteries.
Fair point. I missed that. Now I understand your post. Thanks for clarifying.

My point, and it's really a bone with DJI, is that they rolled out an irreversible FW update to expand the feature set and improve the Mini 3 Pro, but in order to get those features, you had to swallow the poison pill of broadcast RID, even if you never used an extended battery, on a drone that is the best fully EXEMPT DJI drone, exempt from both FAA registration and RID broadcasting when flown recreationally with the original stock battery.

Once updated, no matter which battery you fly with, you are unnecessarily broadcasting RID, solely because some nimrod flew a Mini 3 Pro over Petco Park in San Diego during one of the baseball playoff games on national television, and DJI proactively reacted by immediately rolling out RID to every exempt Mini 3 Pro, unnecessarily!

An un-updated Mini 3 Pro is a therefore a diamond in the rough, and a prize!

I assume this one was already updated, since the OP never replied, and has updated all his other drones to be RID broadcasting.

However, if the buyer would prefer not to be broadcasting RID, a quick crash, and a DJI Care claim for a nominal deductible of under $100 will get him a brand new Mini 3 Pro that is from the still un-updated stock from the original manufacturing run!

He got a great deal, and he still has options for that "RID free" and "registration free" diamond in the rough! I'm sure he will then promise to only fly recreationally, and never with the extended batteries! HAH!

Last edited:
Reactions: StevieP
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas