DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

[SOLVED] Bricked MavicPro (stuck in boot loop) Solid RED front light, fast blinking YELLOW rear.

uLightMe

Reactions
I accidentally/stupidly run Super Patcher on Mavic Pro (FW v01.03.0700) instead of the recommended (FW v01.04.0300) now I can't connect with DUMLdore.

I can't connect with the PC or the RC Remote.
Mavic has RED lights front and fast blinking YELLOW on rear.

When connected to the PC device seems to be connecting/disconnecting constantly and shows up as (Unknown Device) in device manager. Like a boot loop.

I'm fairly compitent with computers and firmware flashing as well as modding and fixing my Mavic both hardware and software wise but now I'm stuck.

Can anyone help?

Is there any way to recover my Mavic?

Thank you!

GOOD NEWS!
After restarting my Mavic for 5 or 6th time and letting it sit there doing what you see in the video for a while. It now connects to the computer fine and I can flash the correct firmware :) whooohooo.

It would seem like whatever I did before got it stuck in this repeating boot loop during which it was "healing itself" LOL .... finally it turned on and I can connect with DUMLdore again.

i had that problem and it was the USB Micro cable that was not working properly once i switch out the cable the installation went okay

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boonaga