DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Some Bulgarian peaks from above

alex_markov

Reactions
Site
alexmarkov.eu
After my first attempt to do a themed film My clouds I decided to continue to Bulgarian peaks (very few of them of course
smile.gif
)
Hope You'll like it

Very nice as usual, is that a meteorology base at the end of your vid, they had quite a few Stevenson’s screens in the grounds?

Reactions: alex_markov
Loved the parasailers and sorry you didn't get more footage of them. Otherwise, loved the scenery and wish I had topography like that to fly.

KB

What was that flying object (top left corner) at the 02:16 mark?
Paraglider - there was too many of them that day (what made me leave the peak so soon and overfly it by 200 meters :( ) they do not see me I barely see them if lucky to be right in front of me ...

Paraglider - there was too many of them that day (what made me leave the peak so soon and overfly it by 200 meters :( ) they do not see me I barely see them if lucky to be right in front of me ...
Wow. I'm glad there were no mid-air collisions! Great video, by the way.

I have a question for you... I go to Bulgaria regularly. What are the drone laws/guidelines for flying drones?

Wow. I'm glad there were no mid-air collisions! Great video, by the way.

I have a question for you... I go to Bulgaria regularly. What are the drone laws/guidelines for flying drones?
Ì know my rules - do not fly over cities and people and everything is OK ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61