DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Some castles in Provence (Foscolombe, Arpajon and Meyrargues)...

Thanks very much, Mike! However, I do not understand why the footages taken behind the windshield with Osmo Action (2.7K, 30 fps and ND16 filter) pass so badly on YT...

I do not understand why the footages taken behind the windshield with Osmo Action (2.7K, 30 fps and ND16 filter) pass so badly on YT...
Did you mean play so badly? I thought it was good..real good, but you short changed us. I want to see more from behind the windshield.

YouTube initially posts a low res edition of uploaded videos... the about 1-2 hours later a high res, including 4K, version will play from the link.

Did you mean play so badly? I thought it was good..real good, but you short changed us. I want to see more from behind the windshield.
Ha Ha! Yes, the Osmo Action footages play very badly! (I suspected that my sentence in English was twisted!) No, I did not change anything from the fist minute I've posted this vid yesterday...

YouTube initially posts a low res edition of uploaded videos... the about 1-2 hours later a high res, including 4K, version will play from the link.
Agree with you but this video was posted yesterday and the poor quality of the Osmo Action takes still remains...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike