DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Some days suck!

G

guest909

My Goggles have arrived and I get a 'Not Good to Fly' from UAV Forecast *SAD FACE*

Attachments

• IMG_0225.jpg
    IMG_0225.jpg
    387.8 KB · Views: 85
20 mph gusts not too bad...at least for a quick test flight

I know, just didn't want to take the first flight where something 'could' possibly go wrong
Discretion is the better part of valor, a wise choice my friend.

My Goggles have arrived and I get a 'Not Good to Fly' from UAV Forecast *SAD FACE*
If you wait for all green on UAV forecast you will hardly ever get out mate.

Went through that phase as well when first got mavic.

Anything above ground level is also just a guess, see you have threshold set at 328ft.

I'd drop the altitude threshold down.

Not trying to jump your thread, but I looked into this app and thought 'wow, that's cool", so I added it and it promptly told me "not good to fly". Temp is 24, wind is 2 mph and gusts 3 mph @ 328'. 0 precip, visability 2 miles, 12 sats, 11.8 locked...... but, it says "3 airports, 1 heliport nearby".

Well, I live in a DINKY town of 18,000 and we have a small airfield about 7 miles from me, and probably a landing strip somewhere on one of the many farms around me - I live in the COUNTRY. Do you think this is why they are "not good to fly"??

I really thought it was a cool app.

Not trying to jump your thread, but I looked into this app and thought 'wow, that's cool", so I added it and it promptly told me "not good to fly". Temp is 24, wind is 2 mph and gusts 3 mph @ 328'. 0 precip, visability 2 miles, 12 sats, 11.8 locked...... but, it says "3 airports, 1 heliport nearby".

Well, I live in a DINKY town of 18,000 and we have a small airfield about 7 miles from me, and probably a landing strip somewhere on one of the many farms around me - I live in the COUNTRY. Do you think this is why they are "not good to fly"??

The App will highlight the "bad" condition in red. Might be the air fields.

Reactions: Bogey

The 3 airports bit is just for information. Theres a map somewhere on the app where it will show you No Fly Zones

You can go into settings and set up your own limits. I would suggest doing so . That way you can pick what’s best for your individual preferences to fly safely

Reactions: Bogey
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonali6