DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Some early fireworks! Happy 4th!

That came out really nice , front row seat. but fireworks without the sound of the boom is so empty no matter how good the music. lol

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water

Great vid! Along with the Canadian smoke it should decrease the overpopulation!

• Haha
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
What mic setup did you use? Assuming this was on a Mini 3 with DJI RC and screen capture to sync audio...
Mavic 2 Pro, USB microphone connected to Macbook Pro running Audacity. Audio synced and Hi ISO noise filtered in post with Filmora.

[shutter : 1/30.0] [ev : +0.3] [focal_len : 2.8][ev : 0.3] [ct : 5600] [iso : 3200]

Focus was difficult, took my best guess at infinity (manual), but I think I was just a hare low. Also, next time I'll go 2.7k/60fps and see if a 1/60 shutter will let in enough light.

Given how close this was to my house, I was thinking maybe a wider field (24mm fixed 2.8 on my Mini 2) all set to auto would do. Such a small sensor though, would be difficult at those levels.

Reactions: Macinfo
Mavic 2 Pro, USB microphone connected to Macbook Pro running Audacity. Audio synced and Hi ISO noise filtered in post with Filmora.

[shutter : 1/30.0] [ev : +0.3] [focal_len : 2.8][ev : 0.3] [ct : 5600] [iso : 3200]

Focus was difficult, took my best guess at infinity (manual), but I think I was just a hare low. Also, next time I'll go 2.7k/60fps and see if a 1/60 shutter will let in enough light.

Given how close this was to my house, I was thinking maybe a wider field (24mm fixed 2.8 on my Mini 2) all set to auto would do. Such a small sensor though, would be difficult at those levels.
Interesting way to manage that, since it was close to home, I guess using the Macbook for audio capture would work fine, though its probably not as convenient as a wireless mic or other Mic that could perhaps interface with the controller when using a screen capture that usually captures audio if a mic is present. thanks for the feedback..

Interesting way to manage that, since it was close to home, I guess using the Macbook for audio capture would work fine, though its probably not as convenient as a wireless mic or other Mic that could perhaps interface with the controller when using a screen capture that usually captures audio if a mic is present. thanks for the feedback..
Exactly. If I wasn’t on my patio I would have used my portable audio recorder. But the USB mice is better quality. Never liked the audio recordings on my smart controller, and no easier to split from low res controller capture video.

Exactly. If I wasn’t on my patio I would have used my portable audio recorder. But the USB mice is better quality. Never liked the audio recordings on my smart controller, and no easier to split from low res controller capture video.
The couple time's I've separate screen cap video from audio was not overly difficult. On occasion getting things in sync has been tricky, going to do some more testing with a new Mic I ordered for my DJI RC and see how that goes...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brokerman