DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

some more pics of Wales

old man mavic

Premium Pilot
Reactions
managed to get to fly today, intended flying the MM and MPP but the wind was a bit troublesome for the MM so only flew the MPP
these are some pics of the Beacons straight from the SD card

Attachments

• DJI_0004.JPG
    DJI_0004.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 125
  • DJI_0006.JPG
    DJI_0006.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 111
  • DJI_0008.JPG
    DJI_0008.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 100
  • DJI_0010.JPG
    DJI_0010.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 97
  • DJI_0013.JPG
    DJI_0013.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 104
  • DJI_0015.JPG
    DJI_0015.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 108
  • DJI_0016.JPG
    DJI_0016.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 104
  • DJI_0017.JPG
    DJI_0017.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 101
Thanks for those pix you took today - pleased you got some flying in.

I chose today to fly at Gorehambury House and take pictures of the old one - the old one is looked after by English Heritage. When we arrived we discovered the current house under refurbishment and the old one surrounded with machines and fences covering quite an area. Looking at the stills the wife and I took we had little to show for the day. However the walk to the old house and back of some six miles must have done some good.
I am desperate to gain some experience with my MM as I have little flying time on the clock due to the recent wind and rains. Now it looks with the coronavirus spreading here in the UK I may have to stay at home and self isolate. Our garden is very small and I'm sure with many people working from home at the moment they would respect some peace and quiet.
Like you I wish everyone free of the virus and happy flying.

Welcome - The Gorhambury Estate
One of my images from today see below.

Attachments

• Old Gorhambury House 2.jpg
    Old Gorhambury House 2.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 32
Reactions: old man mavic
managed to get to fly today, intended flying the MM and MPP but the wind was a bit troublesome for the MM so only flew the MPP
Beautiful country! Nice shots. I'd sure like to try my hand at color correcting these. Needs some of the shadows opened up in the trees, and some more contrast and vividness in the colors.

Beautiful country! Nice shots. I'd sure like to try my hand at color correcting these. Needs some of the shadows opened up in the trees, and some more contrast and vividness in the colors.
@Dale D be my guest Dale, i dont have the equipment or knowledge for editing, but i admire those who do

Wales is awesome! Want to go there, but quarantine ruin all my plans :(

Fine day for flying. I myself am getting out of the congestion of the city and heading to the Redwoods and coast. Storm just passed. Hopefully I can get my birds in the air. Great shots you got there!

What a refreshing change to see these fantastic images from a day out with a drone. This is what we should be seeing instead of constantly reading about flyaways, that wasn’t their fault!
Thank you.

Old Man Mavic wrote: "i dont have the equipment or knowledge for editing, but i admire those who do"

Well the virus threw a spanner in the works for our holiday back home this year, so hopefully we shall get back next year. When we do get back home, you'll have to pop down to Crosskeys with your computer and I will get you sorted out and give you some quick training on editing.

That way you will have enough knowledge to get things going for yourself. I used to teach Photoshop to our local camera club. It won't take you long to grasp the basics and from there you will be on your way to editing just fine.

Hope you are doing well, we are all doing fine, my wife has been working from home for four weeks now and we are doing our best at home schooling our two little ones.

Tuesday was garbage day here, I was so excited I was going out, it was a challenge to decide what to wear. Home schooling has been getting easier since Easter got here. They are paying attention more, but we still had to suspend two students for fighting and 1 teacher had to be fired for drinking.

Now we are trying to decide where we will go for Easter break. Our son and I want to go to the living room but Katy and our daughter want to go to the dining room. With two females in the house, they used to spin the toilet paper like the wheel of fortune. Now I tell them they need to spin it like they are trying to crack a safe!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580