DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Some photos from my country Costa Rica

Beautiful.... wish we all had access to this type of scenery on a daily basis. Relish what you have, as Costa Rica is amazing. I lived there a while back, and I cringe every time I think of all the amazing photos I could have gotten if the Mavic had been out all those years ago.

Beautiful.... wish we all had access to this type of scenery on a daily basis. Relish what you have, as Costa Rica is amazing. I lived there a while back, and I cringe every time I think of all the amazing photos I could have gotten if the Mavic had been out all those years ago.

Well you can always come back!!, but yeah thanks i know what you mean, before i fell in love with photography I traveled to some pretty places and i wish i could go back in time and take my camera and mavic.

do you need a license or permit to fly the drone? national parks restricted?
You don´t need a permit for personal use, the most they ask you is to follow some guidelines, like flying under 120 meters, not flying above crowds, etc, of course in my opinion Costa Rica does not have the manpower to enforce anything drone related as most national parks are understaffed , and usually you can find a nice lonely place to fly. Sorry for the late reply!

Reactions: Chadnovz
You don´t need a permit for personal use, the most they ask you is to follow some guidelines, like flying under 120 meters, not flying above crowds, etc, of course in my opinion Costa Rica does not have the manpower to enforce anything drone related as most national parks are understaffed , and usually you can find a nice lonely place to fly. Sorry for the late reply!

Thanks man

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada