DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Some waterfalls on Dragalevska river

Wow you have some courage! $2000 up close with about 10,000 collision opportunities. Well done! I only ever get that close with my Mini 2 as I can afford to lose it if the worst happened.

Reactions: alex_markov
Wow you have some courage! $2000 up close with about 10,000 collision opportunities. Well done! I only ever get that close with my Mini 2 as I can afford to lose it if the worst happened.
I realize it's only money Not me crashing (I've flown with a paraglider before and fell mani times ;) ) so now am pushing till it crashes ;) see below ;) :)
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
and here
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Fly safe!

Pretty little stream. Mалък поток does it become a big river? I like your style of flying, because I can look closely at the plants and geology of the area. I see some I can identify as medical herbs. The view down the mountain is beautiful. Do you worry about brown bear?

Pretty little stream. Mалък поток does it become a big river? I like your style of flying, because I can look closely at the plants and geology of the area. I see some I can identify as medical herbs. The view down the mountain is beautiful. Do you worry about brown bear?
The river never gets big as it goes in another some kilometers away - and who's scared by the bear do not enter the woods - Bulgarian saying ;)

I like your saying. My friends in Croatia got chased by a brown bear to their vehicle while clearing land mines.They have great respect for the brown bear. Lol.

I like your saying. My friends in Croatia got chased by a brown bear to their vehicle while clearing land mines.They have great respect for the brown bear. Lol.
I had some walks in the woods with many signs for bears and of course, I get a little nervous ;) but luckily I did not bump in one yet ;)

Reactions: WV. Rootman
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
christer