DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sommarøy - The Northern Paradise (Norway) (28.07.2018) (4k)

Do you like my first attemt at making a drone video?

• Total voters
Reactions
Site
tomhelgea.wordpress.com
Hello.

This is a new version of my first drone video from 'Sommarøy' with some new text, font, color grading and a new song.

This is my first proper video I have made with my 'DJI Mavic Air' drone since I got it 1 month ago

You don't have to travel much or for long to be able to visit some really great and beautiful places around Tromsø (in Northern Norway). This place is just extremely beautiful. I also had 3 friends with me on this trip.

I had no issues what so ever while I was using my drone filming this awesome place. The drone has been flawless all the time I have had it. So thanks DJI. You simply makes the best drones out there in my opinion.

Just remember that i'm still very new to this drone. I have had it for only 1 month now. So mistakes might happen here and there.

Now I just hope you will enjoy this video as much as I did enjoy making it. And let me know what you think about the video in the comment section. I'm always happy to get some good criticism back so I can improve and be even better at flying my 'DJI Mavic Air' drone and make even better videos from it.

Information:

- Drone: DJI Mavic Air (Arctic White).
- Drone Mode: Normal with lowered 'YAW' and 'Camera Gimbal' movement value.
- Camera Filter: PGYTECH ND32 (I had to use that filter because of the weather condition).
- Resolution, FPS & Bitrate: 4k @ 30 fps & 100 Mbps.
- Video Color Profile: D-Cinelike from the drone with color grading post production.
- Drone Camera Settings: ISO: 100 & Shutter Speed: 1/60 (With that, I get the correct amount of motion blur in the video so it looks better).
- Video Speed: Normal speed (No speed-ups or slow-downs).
- Location: Sommarøy (It's as far out into the Norwegian Sea / open sea as you can get) (It's 62km from where I live).
- Song: Tony Anderson - Eyes Wide Open (Cinematic Mix).
- Video Editing Software: Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve Studio v14.3.1.

- This video is also posted on the 'AirVūz' webpage here.
- Here is a 360-degree panoramic picture from 'Sommarøy' taken by the 'DJI Mavic Air' drone at 115m above the ground.

P.S. The old thread about my first version of my video is now edited and redirected to this post instead.

Reactions: ivpool$
Wops, forgot to link the fixed version of my video. The one i have in my first post does have a spelling error. And i can't for some reason edit my first post, because it thinks that my already posted links is some kind of spam when i try to update the post.

Here is the new one.....

Last edited:
Reactions: Clinton1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242