DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Soooo, I crashed my drone. Had to go trough water to recover it - got some nice footage before the accident. Railway bridge in Góra Kalwaria, Poland.

Nice video, most of us have done exactly that with a magnitude of different outcomes, I know it's difficult to judge the height of trees, and they are our #1 public enemy ?.
Get it fixed and get back doing what your very good at Thumbswayup.

Reactions: radosnypstrykacz
Nice video, most of us have done exactly that with a magnitude of different outcomes, I know it's difficult to judge the height of trees, and they are our #1 public enemy ?.
Get it fixed and get back doing what your very good at Thumbswayup.
Thank you so much for encouragement :) Can't afford DJI service right now, will try to fix it myself and will see if the birdie will fly again!

Reactions: Josiah S and JackL
Been there...done that! I think you have to have at least one crash while staring mesmerized at your screen to learn just how aware of your surroundings you have to be. Commiserations, but next time you won't be quite so captured by the image under your nose! But the bridge was interesting!

A stupid, stupid mistake by me. Crash summary - broken rotors, crack on the arm, back visual sensor broken.

Will definitely learn from this one!
Wonderful video. As for the sudden end, in the future be sure to keep your eyes on your drone to keep it from crashing into trees.

Been there...done that! I think you have to have at least one crash while staring mesmerized at your screen to learn just how aware of your surroundings you have to be. Commiserations, but next time you won't be quite so captured by the image under your nose! But the bridge was interesting!
Hopefully it will be my only one, I will take the lesson to heart :) Thank you, I fixed the drone and went back at it again, I will share the video on the forum!

Wonderful video. As for the sudden end, in the future be sure to keep your eyes on your drone to keep it from crashing into trees.
Thank you for watching. You are 100% right, I made a mistake and will never make it again! Fixed up the drone and went back at the bridge again - this time without the sudden death ending :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman