DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Southport Pirates

Very cool video. I really love the concept of going up that channel with all the sailboats. Great music!

The video appeared shaky in several places. Was that the drone gimbal failing to do it's job or is that from postproduction software? Also, what drone? I saw the blades a lot there.

Enjoyed. Takeoff from land or water? Was the guy at the end waving or giving the bird? ? anyways, Kept wondering how you did not lose signal. ?

Loved it ! Channels are getting busy ! Was this much traffic present 10 years ago in the same area ? I can't believe how prolific recreational boats have gotten recently, it's pretty much ruined boating for those who are trying to get away from civilization just to enjoy nature. I understand the world population has doubled in my lifetime and we've got tons of economic prosperity. One of my favorite childhood memories was boating expeditions where we "discovered" uncharted islands and actually named them. Not seeing another boat during the trip made it more like Robinson Crusoe. Now, I get sea sick from the wake of others boats. We need more Remote ID or marsat for boats ! Or fewer people need boats and more people need drones.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AVI Drones