DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Zoom Spanish

Barbara

Premium Pilot
Reactions
My first video with my M2Z. Spanish Municipal Marina and environs.

The Town of Spanish is situated at the mouth of the Spanish River where it empties into the North Channel of Lake Huron. Europeans first appeared in the area in the mid 1700s.

Spanish was also the site of two residential schools. Residential schools were government-sponsored religious schools that were established to assimilate Indigenous children into Euro-Canadian culture. However, the schools disrupted lives and communities, causing long-term problems among Indigenous peoples. A formal public apology was delivered by Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper in 2008.

Hi Barbara,
you did a very good job considering that it was your first flight! Thumbswayup Sad story about the indigenous...As it happened allover the world:( How can human beings be so cruel? I will never understand it:oops:
cheers Paul

Reactions: Barbara
A really good video with one of those stories that shouldn't have to be told but must. Thanks for sharing some of our Ontario.

Hi Barbara,
you did a very good job considering that it was your first flight! Thumbswayup Sad story about the indigenous...As it happened allover the world:( How can human beings be so cruel? I will never understand it:oops:
cheers Paul
Thank you. First real attempt at a video with the M2Z. Would appreciate any constructive criticism on the video itself.

A really good video with one of those stories that shouldn't have to be told but must. Thanks for sharing some of our Ontario.
Thank you. Indeed it should be told. Living here we have become friends with a number of First Nations people and heard their stories. Almost all were directly affected by these residential schools and their stories are not happy ones. Personally, I find their culture fascinating.

Thank you. First real attempt at a video with the M2Z. Would appreciate any constructive criticism on the video itself.

Would appreciate any constructive criticism on the video itself.
You´r welcome Barbara ;) Ok, some constructive criticism: Avoid to change the flight direction too abrupt as here: 2.44 2.49 3.10 and 3.31 I know, it´s not really easy but it´s only a question of excercise! At 2.56 you fly a semi-circle...Wow, very smoth and well done! Then at 3.15 to 3.29 a flyover Wow once again very well done! I think that you are on a very good way to control your drone, complimentsThumbswayupThumbswayup:)
cheers Paul

You´r welcome Barbara ;) Ok, some constructive criticism: Avoid to change the flight direction too abrupt as here: 2.44 2.49 3.10 and 3.31 I know, it´s not really easy but it´s only a question of excercise! At 2.56 you fly a semi-circle...Wow, very smoth and well done! Then at 3.15 to 3.29 a flyover Wow once again very well done! I think that you are on a very good way to control your drone, complimentsThumbswayupThumbswayup:)
cheers Paul
Appreciate the comments and I understand. I will need to do much more flying yet I know.

An issue I have is feeling rushed when I fly. A hangover from flying the Spark with only about 10 minutes of usable time per battery. I have to realize that I have much more time to review my video, and try again if I don't like what I see.

Between feeling rushed and the considerable investment the M2Z represents, I do get nervous when flying. Being nervous is not good for my fine motor control, a consequence of my Essential Tremor.

However, it's all good, I enjoy flying and making videos. Thanks again for your observations.

Appreciate the comments and I understand. I will need to do much more flying yet I know.

An issue I have is feeling rushed when I fly. A hangover from flying the Spark with only about 10 minutes of usable time per battery. I have to realize that I have much more time to review my video, and try again if I don't like what I see.

Between feeling rushed and the considerable investment the M2Z represents, I do get nervous when flying. Being nervous is not good for my fine motor control, a consequence of my Essential Tremor.

However, it's all good, I enjoy flying and making videos. Thanks again for your observations.
You´r welcome! Oh you´r not alone feeling rushed! I have the same problem:rolleyes: Remember: no one is born a master";) The main thing is to enjoy the hobby and to become better and better!
cheers Paul

Nice job! But more trimming needed! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rejdmast