DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Spare Prop Case

shanover

Reactions
Found in my junk pile of stuff I have collected over the years, a True Utility case that came with something I had bought, probably a keychain flashlight or something, but it works great for a prop holder, it easily holds two sets of props (8)

784687846920190728_114052.jpg20190728_114119.jpg

Looks great! I think it is understated how important it is to keep plastic props properly stored.......they can deform easier than you think and cause poor flight performance and vibration issues.

at least they wouldnt be banging around in a case, I was looking for something that would fit in the front pocket of the provided DJI case, that wouldnt allow them to be bent, or have pressure on them during storage. I searched for a day, before I remembered that I had that case. with two sets, there is not much wiggle room, but they are still not under any pressure

Of note, there is only one product review for this item at the link above... it says no case:

Walter Campbell·July 28, 2019

1.0 out of 5 starsVerified Purchase
no plastic case came with the lighter
well the plastic case was the main reason i bought the lighter , but no plastic case came with my lighter. so I won't buy another product from them

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smittysflying