DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Spark to Mavic Pro Transition

Rob C

Reactions
I am seriously contemplating adding a Mavic Pro to my drone stable (of 1 Spark). I want the longer flight times, better communications, and the ability to use waypoint mission software. I am not particularly interested in the Mavic 2 series both for cost and newness concerns. Any advice would be appreciated. I am strictly a recreational flyer.

night and day difference you wont be disappointed. I actually back tracked flying a MP2 and recently picked up a Spark for smaller more toy drone. and was rather disappointed in the slow fly speed and camera quality. sure the Spark in Sport mode zips around but regular mode is lacking and its noisy. the MP with the MPP props are more quite and the MP also has like 3x zoom built in so thats kinda fun too

night and day difference you wont be disappointed. I actually back tracked flying a MP2 and recently picked up a Spark for smaller more toy drone. and was rather disappointed in the slow fly speed and camera quality. sure the Spark in Sport mode zips around but regular mode is lacking and its noisy. the MP with the MPP props are more quite and the MP also has like 3x zoom built in so thats kinda fun too
Thanks for the input. As I said initially, I really want the waypoint mission capability and prob Litchi compatibility.

I have a custom build and PIII Pro and would trade either for another Mavic Pro in heartbeat. I just got into my MP late last year and also wanted to wait a bit before dropping coin on an M2, both for cost and support reasons. You can pick up a factory refurbished unit under warranty, or a good used setup for less than half of the M2. I cant speak for the spark, but I’ll take my Mavic over my Phanton any day.

I have a custom build and PIII Pro and would trade either for another Mavic Pro in heartbeat. I just got into my MP late last year and also wanted to wait a bit before dropping coin on an M2, both for cost and support reasons. You can pick up a factory refurbished unit under warranty, or a good used setup for less than half of the M2. I cant speak for the spark, but I’ll take my Mavic over my Phanton any day.
I sold my MP1 after i bought the MP2. zero issues and am very happy with the upgrade.

also to Rob the MP is going for good prices now on local craigslist or FB marketplace. even best buy new still good

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jose Molina