DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s Special Day and Special Morning

Good morning, happy Friday!!!

Love these three especially the PanoView attachment 159958
Beautiful!! I’m a huge fan of 360’s and tiny planets. Would you be kind enough to share your editing work flow? I’m especially impressed with the sharpness of this pano…even the jet is relatively sharp. I use ptgui to stitch and then export to kuula for display and sharing. End product tends to lose definition.
Regardless, awesome morning to you!!

Reactions: VenomXts
Uniquely done!

Beautiful!! I’m a huge fan of 360’s and tiny planets. Would you be kind enough to share your editing work flow? I’m especially impressed with the sharpness of this pano…even the jet is relatively sharp. I use ptgui to stitch and then export to kuula for display and sharing. End product tends to lose definition.
Regardless, awesome morning to you!!
I typed out my process in a older post here in pictures. I will see if I can find it, long story short is I take a full 360 then pull it up to take a screen shot of it. Then Edit in Snapseed.

As far as Pano's go, I really am a fan of them coming off the drone stitched due to time. And that's what the one above is.

Does the 360 not download fully finished? OK it might need some tinkering for exposure, colours brightness?

Does the 360 not download fully finished? OK it might need some tinkering for exposure, colours brightness?
It does, but to get the tiny planet you have to be able to view it like that and take capture. Easy on my s20 ultra but many ways to do it.

The stitching done by the on board computer always seemed to do a great job. Now with my MA 2S with the 1” sensor the 360s are even better. A bright calm day really helps and a good viewer.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LMcVetty