DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Special use airspace A292 notice

luizpedro3100

Reactions
Hi all, Iam new Mavic pro 3 pilot. I use it just for hobby and Iam learning about where I am allowed to fly it’s restrictions. After check the app B4Fly I saw a A-292 notice that means “Special use airspace type alert area” low altitude only.
Can I fly there ?

LAT 30.672445
LONG -87.812913

My understanding is it's fine to fly, just be extra vigilant for lots of activity. And I would keep it under 200 feet to be on the safe side.

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Check the FAA UAS Map. Type the address in and you will get a map that will give you the approved ceiling heights
If this area is in Spanish Fort, AL. the map doesn't show any restrictions. So, you have the 400' AGL limit. But look yourself to make sure I got the right location

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

Check the FAA UAS Map. Type the address in and you will get a map that will give you the approved ceiling heights
If this area is in Spanish Fort, AL. the map doesn't show any restrictions. So, you have the 400' AGL limit. But look yourself to make sure I got the right location
Thank you so much !!!

If this area is in Spanish Fort, AL. the map doesn't show any restrictions. So, you have the 400' AGL limit. But look yourself to make sure I got the right location.
Just to clarify, the ceiling figures in those controlled airspace maps apply only with LAANC approval.

Reactions: luizpedro3100
Just to clarify, the ceiling figures in those controlled airspace maps apply only with LAANC approval.
True (If LAANC is available).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger-N