DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Spectacular Rocky Mountain Drone Adventure, you won't be disappointed!

Thanks Jack, these skills represent a lifetime of commitment doing what I love. I used the insta 360 R one, a 360 camera mounted on my helmet with an 8" extension, the stupidest looking thing ever, the "unicorn cam!" That camera angle makes the first sequence look steeper than it is BUT, the second sequence less steep, there are many over hangs on that descent. The drone shots were taken by me outside of the park upon my arrival that morning. Check this one out, I met my match climbing this GNARLY BEAST of a snowy ridge, mega hard core for me!
thank you for the interesting infos about camera and drone shooting. Yeah, your face looks very strange from time to time ? I wann watch your video right now!
cheers Paul

outstanding video of a "crazy climber" ? What a spectacular alpine world, amazing and fantastic! That was a hard climbing as one can see, hats off Karl, you´r a real andventurer! The shot at 14.46 and 16.53 are breathtaking, wow!
thanks for sharing this fantastic video and looking forward to the "special video" ?
cheers Paul

I spent last summer climbing many technical scrambling routes up the high peaks of Colorado. This video is a small portion of those adventures in the Ten Mile Range, the Mountain range that contains Breckenridge Ski resort. My channel is a large collection of these trips all over Colorado documented with many cameras highlighting and explaining some seriously intense and breathtaking adventures!
Great video! I also live in Colorado and always appreciate videos highlighting the beauty of our State. Now that it's winter the winds have arrived and I'm pretty much grounded until Spring, unless I get a rare day where there's no wind. I'm up here in Estes Park near RMNP. Love your editing and music! One day I'll be able to produce a good quality video. Happy and safe flying!

Cheers Brother, maybe I can help. I have some plans for the park next summer and you would be welcome to tag along. I focus on, obviously composition, but take it way further with smooth camera movements, reveals . . . and much more BUT, just as important if not more is what happens in post production editing. You can make some miracles even with average footage if you're good at editing, cutting lots, mixing in various audio tracks, cool music, digital zooms and pans . . .I use Da Vinci resolve 17 and it is AWESOME and incredibly painful to learn from U tube. Some basic pointers will take you a LONG WAY if you really want cool edits using powerful tools. Feel free to drop me a line anytime, we could just do an approach hike together this spring and work those shots. No rush, I'm mostly dead in the water for now too, the harsh cold is just horrible to film in, poor fingers and batteries. . . I did a ski to Sky Pond last winter, OMG, must have been -50F wind chill since it was blowing 40-60MPH maybe more. Go pro froze in 30 seconds from under my armpit into the wind. Worthless. . .
I have come SO FAR in one long season with no help, so can you.
Check out the latest edit, MEGA EPIC CLIMB! Fresh off the Press! I'm starting a new thread for this one!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser