DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Spheres

smfry60

Reactions
Im having a problem with my Mavic Air 2. Pictures are saving on phone but my spheres are not!! Video is working..panorama not sure.. gonna check after I post. the 360s I can't find.. all default settings. New to this drone, my mini2 has no problem..□

Im having a problem with my Mavic Air 2. Pictures are saving on phone but my spheres are not!! Video is working..panorama not sure.. gonna check after I post. the 360s I can't find.. all default settings. New to this drone, my mini2 has no problem..□

Look on the SD card in the drone or the drone memory.

Last edited:
Reactions: tlswift58
It is there.. just wasn't understanding that I had to be connected to the drone thru the controller.. all good now..thanks for the Help Kilrah

It is there.. just wasn't understanding that I had to be connected to the drone thru the controller.. all good now..thanks for the Help Kilrah
You don't! Just pull the microSD card, and put it into a microSD card reader plugged into your computer.

Reactions: tlswift58
AFAIK this will not provide him with a stitched sphere picture.
It should. That's where the stitched pano is saved during the last 50% of the automated pano process, after the 26 photos are shot. Downloading it to the device from the aircraft through the controller simply makes a local copy. If you are referring to an interactive web image created from the already stitched pano, that is a separate process that can be done and saved on SkyPixel as shown in the video above, or done through PTGui or PanoramaStudio 3 Pro to save it on your own website.

Last edited:
AFAIK, When I save to phone it gives me the interactive I'm looking for.. when I pull the SD and put it on computer it doesn't. I don't need skypixel to do it..

That's where the stitched pano is saved during the last 50% of the automated pano process, after the 26 photos are shot.
With the mini2 the stitched result will only be on the phone, not on the card. Pretty sure it's the same for all the drones that use the FLY app.

With the mini2 the stitched result will only be on the phone, not on the card. Pretty sure it's the same for all the drones that use the FLY app.
Not the case with the Air 2 or Air 2S. Panos are stored on the drone, but can be downloaded to the phone or tablet.

Apparently the Mini 2 is the exception. I've seen several posts from others saying that panos are stored only on the phone.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54