DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Sport vs pmode battery times

Jameslavis

Reactions
never really paid attention as I fly pmode got camera, but sport mode drops the flight time pretty good. Noticed battery clock dropping in like 15 second intervals. Now maybe that’s because there was a little wind but ****. Anyone notice the same?

I can get the battery down to 20% in about 9mins in sports mode, battery gets ridiculously hot too - Typically 60-70Celcius. So be careful this summer, the Air's run much warmer then the Spark/MP

I can get the battery down to 20% in about 9mins in sports mode, battery gets ridiculously hot too - Typically 60-70Celcius. So be careful this summer, the Air's run much warmer then the Spark/MP

I thought the Air was supposed to run cooler then the Spark and Mavic Pro from what I read.

I thought the Air was supposed to run cooler then the Spark and Mavic Pro from what I read.
From my experience - From coolest to hottest running
Phantom 3=~50C, Spark=Low 50-55C - MP=55-60C - Mavic Air=60-70C

This is in sports mode mind you, but on average the air runs warmer then the others. As soon as mine lands, I switch it off and pull the battery out immediately so it can cool down.

Sounds about right. I did my own test and posted on one of the threads here. Here's the summary.
Mavic Pro Battery Efficiency Test.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nkbran white