DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Stairway to Heaven

Crash Pro

Reactions
A single clip taken during the "golden hour" or more like the "golden 10 minutes" in the coulees of Lethbridge, Alberta. This video was taken with the new DJI Mavic 3 and I've got to say, I LOVE IT!!! The footage is crystal clear and the flight characteristics of the drone are unwaveringly smooth, lending itself to special clips like this...

Stunning. 👍

Reactions: Crash Pro
A single clip taken during the "golden hour" or more like the "golden 10 minutes" in the coulees of Lethbridge, Alberta. This video was taken with the new DJI Mavic 3 and I've got to say, I LOVE IT!!! The footage is crystal clear and the flight characteristics of the drone are unwaveringly smooth, lending itself to special clips like this...
You must have been smiling as this was being captured! “Top Shelf” cinematic killer clip. Could have been taken straight out of Lord of The Rings! Sure you’re not Peter Jackson? 🤣 Beautiful work 🍾👍🏻🥇

Last edited:
I agree with all the comments above. One small consideration for future videos, it would have been a neat add to have someone crossing the bridge as the drone approached it. I realize you may have been by yourself. Still a great shot and nice flying.

Hi Christine,
I really enjoyed your short video too! The mood that you have captured is simply fantastic. In addition, you have flown the drone very well and the music fits perfectly with the image, compliments!👍👍👍
A suggestion: if you run the video backwards, it would work even better than it does anyway! Why? Well there the viewer would think...Hm a dry creek bed in the evening sun, but then comes the surprise, the beautiful bridge and the path!
In other words, you reveal the main object of the video,,,That's called building suspense, and of course that works for a short video too! 😉

I am already looking forward to your next video

Cheers Paul

Terrific video. It looks like a scene from a Hobbit film! Jack43's idea is a good one, going in reverse at normal speed.

Hi Christine,
I really enjoyed your short video too! The mood that you have captured is simply fantastic. In addition, you have flown the drone very well and the music fits perfectly with the image, compliments!👍👍👍
A suggestion: if you run the video backwards, it would work even better than it does anyway! Why? Well there the viewer would think...Hm a dry creek bed in the evening sun, but then comes the surprise, the beautiful bridge and the path!
In other words, you reveal the main object of the video,,,That's called building suspense, and of course that works for a short video too! 😉

Cheers Paul
Really good idea, Jack. Easily done in post.
Perfectly flown and photographed, Christine. Congrats.

Very nice but I would start with a black screen, then, as the music starts, fade in the actual scene. Might give it more impact to open with. Perfect music and reveal at the end, by the way. Therefore, although a nice idea of the reverse footage, it would not give the same effect in reverse, as what you have created here with that bit of sky reveal matched with the music, right at the end. So, in my opinion, leave it just as you have created it.

You must have been smiling as this was being captured! “Top Shelf” cinematic killer clip. Could have been taken straight out of Lord of The Rings! Sure you’re not Peter Jackson? 🤣 Beautiful work 🍾👍🏻🥇
Thank you!

Hi Christine,

Cheers Paul
Thank you for your insight! I will definitely keep that in mind for the next one!

Just goes to show you that you don't have to be really complicated to make something beautiful. All it takes is a great concept and execution. Nicely done.

One for the wow folder Christine.
Agree you could fly backwards but that would remove the flare. So depends which effect you want but either makes a great clip.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suretybondsa