DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Startrc Airdrop

pnwbikerboi

Reactions
I did it, bought the Airdrop by Startrc. I have to say, its pretty cool to be able to have a landing gear and a system to release a payload at attitude. The Mavic 3 actually lifted a full (5th) of Jim Beam and took it to my neighbors back yard!
Anyways, just thought it was cool.

I did it, bought the Airdrop by Startrc. I have to say, its pretty cool to be able to have a landing gear and a system to release a payload at attitude. The Mavic 3 actually lifted a full (5th) of Jim Beam and took it to my neighbors back yard!
Just don't use any "unapproved" payloads with it, especially with nefarious intent!

I wish you were my neighbor, I would love it if somebody airlifted a 5th of Jim Beam to me ;)

Too bad it can't be used with the upcoming C1 class firmware. Apparently the auxiliary led can't be controlled manually. Sucks for filming too :confused:

Thank goodness i am in the USA, the C1 is only or EU

Are there no distance restrictions (to uninvolved people) etc when using the M3 in USA? I can fly the M3 without the C1 class firmware in Europe, but there are more restrictions. With the firmware those restrictions are lifted.

Are there no distance restrictions (to uninvolved people) etc when using the M3 in USA? I can fly the M3 without the C1 class firmware in Europe, but there are more restrictions. With the firmware those restrictions are lifted.
There is a ton of restrictions but the C1 is only released or being released for EU

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk