DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Staying home i created this !!

Very Cool ! How cold were the temperatures that you flew your Mavic in? I have been out with -5 degrees Celsius. Worried to go below that and I am not really comfortable with flying it that cold at all.

Reactions: Soteris
Please stay home and we will fly again soon!! Enjoy!
This was definitely the best video of the forum today, if not for the week! Great job! Everything was perfect. The sequences just the right length, the music and its timing perfect. The flying in narrow spaces and the waterfalls perfect. And greet editing. Kudos to you!

Great video, nice shooting.

Reactions: Soteris
While I am glad to see beautiful content like this, from shoot to finish, I am also quite frustrated by my inability to produce good content, I picked up my topic a few days ago and quickly run out of footage, ended up in quite a mess. But meh... desperate times call for desperate measures, and I went on anyway.

Here's my effort:

Thanks for sharing your beautiful video. Wondering how you can comfortably get so close to obstacles in a gorge, what kind of drone you're actually using. I feel so little.

Reactions: Dedal and Soteris
Very Cool ! How cold were the temperatures that you flew your Mavic in? I have been out with -5 degrees Celsius. Worried to go below that and I am not really comfortable with flying it that cold at all.
Thank you!!
Dont worries!! Let the drone hover about one minite and fly!!

Reactions: Jetdriver100
While I am glad to see beautiful content like this, from shoot to finish, I am also quite frustrated by my inability to produce good content, I picked up my topic a few days ago and quickly run out of footage, ended up in quite a mess. But meh... desperate times call for desperate measures, and I went on anyway.

Here's my effort:

Thanks for sharing your beautiful video. Wondering how you can comfortably get so close to obstacles in a gorge, what kind of drone you're actually using. I feel so little.
Thanks!!!
Yes, is so little!! Mavic Air!! Only manual mode, i disable all the sensors!!!

This was definitely the best video of the forum today, if not for the week! Great job! Everything was perfect. The sequences just the right length, the music and its timing perfect. The flying in narrow spaces and the waterfalls perfect. And greet editing. Kudos to you!
Thank you for your kind words!!!

Here's my effort:

Not a bad effort, just keep flying and trying.

Edit: Perhaps start new thread with your video instead putting it in this one...

Not a bad effort, just keep flying and trying.

Edit: Perhaps start new thread with your video instead putting it in this one...

Here's my effort:

I feel the same way some times!!
You have to wait for the inspiration to come!
And keep trying!!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78