DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Stick error

SpyderSkeets

Reactions
Lately, I've been getting stick errors on my M2Z remote. Sometimes, I'll have to turn my remote off and on several times in order for it to stop. My startup routine has not changed, and there is nothing impeding movement of anything. Anyone else been having this issue?

See how you go after a stick calibration.

When this occurs, you cant even go into the app to do the calibration. However, once the error does go away after turning it off and on and fiddling with the sticks, I have calibrated. The stick error has still come up after calibration.

how are you storing the controller I had same issue it was because the stick were being push out out of place

how are you storing the controller I had same issue it was because the stick were being push out out of place

Usually, it is placed flat right side up on a shelf ready to go with nothing causing the sticks to be pushed or moved.

Same alert for me, recalibrated and no change, transport is safe. Sometimes the error stops after 20/30secs, sometimes by restarting the remote, some other times not doing it at all. Nothing has change in storing, use, climate or environment. the only thing I could think of would be the latest firmware update but not sure. Would it be DJI introducing this to make us buying their smart controller? :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard